How do I access magazines with Zinio?
- Visit Pioneer Library System’s Zinio for Libraries website justsoyouknow.us/zinio and select a magazine.
- Select Checkout Now (you will be prompted to login/create an account for the library’s Zinio)
Click Start Reading (you will be prompted to login/create another account for Zinio.com)
- We suggest using the same login information for both accounts.
- Enjoy the full-color magazine!
- Follow steps 1 through 3 above in an internet browser.
- On your device, go to your App store and download the Zinio app.
- Open the Zinio app.
- Log into your Zinio.com account in the app.
- While you are on the main page of the app, tap on the symbol near the bottom or top of the screen (depending on the device you use) that looks like an open book. It might have the word read next to it if you have an apple product.
- The magazine that you selected online should be in your library. Tap on your free magazine and enjoy.
- If you choose a magazine from the shop while in the app, you will be charged for a subscription. The only way to get free magazines is to go back to your web browser and check out a magazine from the library’s Zinio website.